LEARN // Learn how to build and decorate your own gingerbread house for Christmas.
- This class is for adults and children 10 years and over. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No supplies to bring and no prior skills required. Homemade gingerbread house kits (house, frosting, and candies) will be provided.
TAKE HOME // Guests will take home:
- Your own decorated gingerbread house to keep. Please remember to bring an empty container for the decorated house.
EAT // Complimentary Tea or Coffee (or kid-appropriate drink) will be served during the class.
LAST DAY to REGISTER // November 27th, 2022
Refunds & Cancellations
1. If this cooking class does not receive interest from a minimum of 5 guests, our cooking instructor will not be able to host the event. In this case, the event will be cancelled with a FULL refund of all tickets already purchased.
2. If you would like to cancel your reserved ticket, you will receive a full refund if you cancel before November 27. There will be NO refund if you cancel after November 27.
MEET THE INSTRUCTOR: Kausi Chandran has been a baker for 30 years and an instructor who has been teaching classes at different libraries since 2016. She loves to share the knowledge and passion for making homemade delicacies from scratch, along with other spa and crafty creations like sugar scrubs and fruit and vegetable garnishing. Some of the other classes she teaches include making potpourris, lavender sachets, drying and preserving herbs and flowers. She is also a gardener and holds lecture classes in gardening.