What documents do I need?
1) A valid State of Illinois Certified Food Protection Manager Certificate (CFPM) for owner/manager/representative of the business (must be on-site at all times when reserved at the kitchen). A valid Food Handler's Certificate for all other employees/helpers.
2) A valid State of Illinois Allergen Awareness Training Certificate, accredited by ANSI, for owner/manager/representative of the business.
3) Illinois State Certificate of Business Registration (also known as Sales and Use Tax ID)
4) Certificate of Liability Insurance (minimum coverage of $2 million general aggregate, $1 million per incidence) with SAAGE Culinary Studio and our address listed as Additional Insured.
5) For Food Trucks/Carts Only: A signed copy of the Inspection Report/License to Operate, provided by the health dept. for a SAAGE membership. The document must clearly list the production work that require a commercial kitchen (ex: prep food, store food, ware-wash) and those that are approved to be done on the truck/cart (ex: assemble product, cook food).
6) Current Driver's License of business owner/manager/representative, all other employees/helpers, and anyone else who will access the facility.